2 Alpine R2-W10D4 Car Subwoofer
2 Alpine R2-W10D4 2250W Max (750W RMS) 10" R-Series Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
The new R-Series subwoofers take a great platform to the next level. Although the R-Series subwoofers are new for 2017, they come from an impressive Alpine lineage – the Type-R subwoofers. Type-R subwoofers have been known for their power handling, clean output, and deep bass excursion at a mid-line price. Using the highly successful Type-R subwoofers as a foundation, we applied various performance and hardware improvements to the design, fundamentally transforming them into the new R-Series subwoofers – The Next Evolution of Proven Performance. STRONGER CONE ASSEMBLY
R-Series subwoofers feature a Kevlar-treated cone for durability. The combination of this cone with the Santoprene surround allows the subwoofer to deliver 19mm of X-max for incredible, hard-hitting bass. A new method of attaching the spider and cone to the voice coil ensures rigidity throughout the motor structure and increases the subwoofer's accuracy.
MORE RIGID DUST CAP
Talc, a common mineral used in products such as baby powder and paint, has been found to have incredible damping properties while being less dense than the traditional Mica filler used in dust caps. By adding a calculated amount of talc to the mica polypropylene in the dust cap, we increased the vibration absorption of the cap while lowering the density. The lighter dust cap contributes to a faster attack and a more accurate reproduction of low frequencies.
NEW POWER RATING
All four R-Series subwoofers are rated at 750W RMS. These subwoofers perfectly match the PDR-M65 Mono Power Density Amplifier to create a system that works efficiently together.
- 10" Dual 4 ohm Type-R Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 2250watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 watts
- Recommended power range: 300 - 750W RMS
- CTA-2031 compliant power ratings
- Parabolic pulp/kevlar cone
- H.A.M.R. surround
- Polypropylene, mica, and talc dust cap
- Reinforced cone neck and spider joint
- Cast aluminum frame with integral shorting sleeve
- 8AWG push terminals with VC configuration jumpers
- 2.6" High excursion overhung voice coil
- 111 oz. Strontium ferrite segmented magnet
- Top-mount depth: 5-7/8"
- Cutout diameter: 9-1/16"
- Frequency Response: 26 - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 82.4dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 30Hz
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the R2-W10D4 package:
- R2-W10D4 owner's manual
- One 10" Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- 1 Rubber concealing ring
- Two 3" jumper cables
- R-Series Subwoofer Application Guide
- Online product registration information
- Warranty Information
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California, to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.