2 Pair Pioneer TS-A6960F 450W 6"x9" Speakers + TS-G1620F 6.5" 300W Speakers
Pioneer TS-A6960F 450 Watts 6" x 9" 4-Way Car Audio Coaxial Speakers 4 Ohms + Pioneer TS-G1620F G-Series 600W 6.5" Car Audio 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
Pioneer TS-A6960F 450 Watts Speakers (One Pair)
Pioneer TS-G1620F 600 Watts Speakers (One Pair)
Interchange Part Number: TS-A6967
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high-impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music. Included with the speaker are 6" x 9" multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s Car Sound Fit app is a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer Car Sound Fit app. It will absolutely show down extremely excellent HD HQ sound and brilliant, impressive performances.
You can enjoy all the vibrant, colorful, and distinctive musical tones you've ever wanted for your own desires.
Pioneer TS-A6960F 6x9" 4-Way 450Watt Coaxial Car Audio Speakers (Pair)
450 Watts Max Power
- 6x9" 4-Way Audio Speakers
- Magnetic Circuit
- Long Symmetrical Voice Coil
- Elastic Polymer Surround
- Y-35 Woofer Magnet
- Metal Woofer Basket
- Woofer Magnet Weight: 320g
- Carbon & Mica Reinforced IMPP Composite Woofer Cone
- Max Music Power (Nominal): 450W MAX (90W Nom)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 24kHz (-20dB)
- Sensitivity: 89dB (±1.5dB) (1W/1m)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 72mm
- Mounting Depth with Mount Adapter: 62mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: 153mm x 222mm
- 450 Watts Max Power (90 Watts Nominal)
- 18mm Tweeter and 11mm Super Tweeter
- 2-1/4" cellulose fiber cone midrange
- 6 x 9" carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- Carbon- and Mica-Reinforced IMPP Woofer
- Elastic Polymer Surround
- 2 1/4" Cellulose Fiber Cone Midrange
- Twin PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Hard Dome Tweeters
- 450 Watts Peak Power
- Cutout Diameter: 6.02" x 8.74"
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-7/8"
- Grilles Included
Pioneer TS-G1620F 600W Max (80W RMS) 6.5" G-Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
Our TS-G1620F speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6-1/2" speakers. Their two-way design handles 300 watts max. power (40 watts nominal) and features Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) Composite Cone Woofer for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion. You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16" Balanced dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
- 6.5" G-Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
- RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Rubber-coated cloth surround
- 1-3/16" Balanced dome tweeter
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Ferrite magnet motor structure
- Top-mount Depth: 1-3/4"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 31 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov