5 FT 1/2" INCH Split Loom Tubing Wire Conduit Hose Cover Auto Home Marine Black
American Terminal 5 FT 1/2" INCH Split Loom Tubing Wire Conduit Hose Cover Auto Home Marine Black Marine Black
Our split wire loom tubing offers excellent protection for wire harnesses, tubing, hose, and cable. It is lightweight, very flexible and provides abrasion protection, crush resistance, and is easy to install over wires. The tubing is a corrugated tube used to provide protection to a wire harness or any other product that may be subject to abnormal conditions, such as continuous abrasion & vibration wear, puncturing, water, snow, ice, salt & UV rays. Flexible convoluted tubing/conduit is manufactured from a blend of low-density polyethylene & linear low-density polyethylene resins.
The convoluted surface enhances the appearance of your product by providing a uniform tailored finish. The split seam feature allows wires to be inserted easily, eliminating the costly time needed to apply tape, braid, or loom. Since the seam is not permanently sealed, the costs of repair or service are also reduced.
- Color: Black.
- Materials: Polyethylene
- Operating Temperature Range: -40˚ To 200˚f (-40˚c to 93˚c)
- Our Wire Loom Is Made Of 100% New and High-Quality Polyethylene
- The Split That Runs Along the Whole Length of The Loom Makes Wire Insertion Easy and Once the Wire Run Is Inserted, The Split Remains Closed.
- Perfect for Holding Groups of Wires in Position and Protecting the Wires Against Abrasion or Crushing.
- Ideal for Various Automotive, Home, Marine, Industrial Wiring Applications, Etc. …
- Ribbed Design Allows for A Flexible Tube That Is Easy to Install
- Practical Design the Split That Runs Along the Whole Length of The Loom Makes Wire Insertion Easy and Once the Wire
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warni