Absolute AX-1000 10" Dual 4 ohm AXIS Series Subwoofer
Absolute AXIS Series AX-1000 1000-Watt 10-Inch Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
Absolute AX-1000 AXIS Series 10" subwoofer has the formula for hard-hitting bass a non-pressed pulp cone that combines quick response and durability! You'll enjoy hard-pounding lows and still thrill to the intricacies of your music. A large High excursion foam surround helps to provide a smooth woofer path for accuracy, while the 100 oz. double-stacked magnets are designed to handle high power levels. The extended pole piece and oversized, vented backplate work to keep the subwoofer and your music free from distortion. The Binding post terminals on this cast basket woofer ensure that your connection is secure, so your sound is uninterrupted. The AX-1000 has dual voice coils that allow you versatility in wiring for high output or maximum efficiency, so you can set up your system to suit your preference. This sub works well in a sealed or ported enclosure.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible. Most car amplifiers are stable down to 2 ohms in standard mode, or 4 ohms in bridged operation.
- 10" Dual 4-Ohm AXIS Series Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 1500 Watts P.M.P.O
- Power Handling: 750 Watts Max
- Power Handling: 500 Watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- Laminated Fiberglass Pulp Cone
- huge foam surround
- 2" Foam Woofer surround
- Binding post terminals
- Dust cap with Absolute logo
- 2.5" BASV Dual 4-layer high-temperature voice coils
- Large 200oz Dual-Stack Vented Magnet
- frequency response 23-500 Hz
- sensitivity 89 dB
- top-mount depth 5-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.4-.95 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.632 cubic feet
- Weight: 25.00lbs