Absolute ICB100 4/8 AWG 100 Amp in-line Circuit Breaker with Manual Reset with Manual Reset Car Auto Marine Boat Stereo
Absolute ICB100 4/8 AWG 100 Amp In-line Circuit Breaker with Manual Reset
The 100 Amp Circuit Breaker will work as a substitute to your system's 100 amp fuse(s). If your amplifier(s) fuses add up to 100 amps in your system, this one is for you.
The best thing about a circuit breaker is once you buy it, it will not "blow" as is the case with fuses. Call it a long-term investment...
With the click of a button, you can reset the circuit (no switching of fuses, etc.) and your system will be pounding seconds later!
Installation is a snap as you place the circuit breaker between the battery and component.
- Matches up with systems rated at 100 amps
- Can be used with 1 amplifier with a 100A fuse and also with systems with more than 1 amplifier
- Inline Circuit Breaker/Disconnect Fuse Holder 12V-24V DC
- Example Application: 2 amplifiers; the first amp has a 60 amp fuse and the second amplifier has a 40 amp fuse (60A + 40A = 100A)
- Saves time, money, and hassles of switching blown fuses
- Mount on Panel or Firewall
- Stops Power Surges from Damaging Your Amps
- Rubber Boots for water protection
- Save Your Money to Replacing Fuses
- Protects Your Trolling Motor From Electrical Damage
- Unique Push Button Reset can also be used as a Kill Switch
- Suitable for car audio/video system, Boat, trucks, buses, RV's, ATV Winches and marine and DC sound amplifier system overload protection
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Size: 3.94in (L) x 1.65in (W) x1.77in (H)
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Net weight: 84g
- Work Temperature: -10C to 50C (-14F to 122F).
- Connection way: Any side for positive, another is negative
- 1-year warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov