Alpine Halo9 ILX-F509 9" Digital Multimedia Receiver with Bullet Camera and DVR-C310R Dash Camera
Alpine Halo9 ILX-F509 9" Digital Multimedia Receiver (Does Not Play Discs) with Bullet Camera and DVR-C310R Dash Camera
Alpine Halo9 iLX-F509 Digital multimedia receiver 9" touchscreen that fits in a DIN dash opening (does not play discs)
Alpine's iLX-F509 Halo9 digital media receiver takes all the things you love about their Halo9 iLX-F409 stereo and adds wireless Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ and a high-resolution display to make it even more car-friendly. It boasts an impressive 9" touch display yet can be in most single-DIN (2" tall) dash openings — and it's adjustable so you can set the perfect viewing angle and still get to your climate controls. Alpine added a LOT more pixels to the display, making it even more responsive to deliver high-quality images quickly. It also features smartphone integration so you can roll with your favorite apps, plus compatibility with the iDatalink Maestro module so you can keep your beloved factory features.
The iLX-F509 comes in two pieces: a 2" tall chassis and a 9" floating touchscreen display. The chassis fits in most single-DIN dash openings, and since there's no disc player, the mounting depth shouldn't be an issue for most vehicles, and you have two separate depths you can choose from. Once you've mounted the chassis in your dash opening, you can choose from five available vertical mounting positions for the screen, giving you the flexibility to position the radio without blocking essential dash climate controls. Alpine designed the radio to function under typical in-vehicle temperatures, even if your vents are partially blocked.
See things from the best angle.
Once you've determined the best vertical position for the display, you can change the screen viewing angle to 45 degrees forward or 20 degrees backward. This allows you to accommodate angled dashes or get a better look at your iLX-F509 display. A pressure-tilt mechanism gives you great flexibility in finding the perfect spot. After you've chosen the best positions, four screws hold the display firmly in place.
We live in an 8K world, so there's no reason your stereo's screen can't look a little better. Alpine gave this display a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, so your album artwork and other information will be clear and focused. When you're parked and checking out some video, the iLX-F509 can act as a drive-in theater — bring your popcorn.
The iLX-F509 offers many ways to enjoy your media, even without a disc player. Dual rear USB inputs let you attach your smartphone or a thumb drive with your favorite music or video files. The rear HDMI connection allows you to hook up to an optional CD/DVD or Blu-Ray player. An auxiliary input lets you bring audio from another source, such as an old portable disc player.
Rear-view camera owners will appreciate the included camera input and distance guidance display. It works with Alpine's advanced HD dash cam/rear-view cam combo for all-over coverage of your vehicle. And if you'd like to add Alpine's optional HCE-C2100RD multi-view camera, you'll also need this 2-camera switcher (not included).
The iLX-F509's compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, so you and your passengers can enjoy messaging, mapping, tune selection, and much more from your smartphone without touching any screens. Both platforms work with voice commands, which you can activate by speaking a keyword or pressing the dedicated "Voice" button on the stereo's bezel. You can get stuff done without being distracted by your phone and use either platform with your phone plugged in or wirelessly.
The iLX-F509 continues Alpine's long relationship with Bluetooth connectivity. Use it to make or receive hands-free phone calls via your smartphone with the included microphone or stream music from your phone quickly. You can also use the microphone to activate voice commands for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
You'll find some helpful buttons along the bottom of the iLX-F509's bezel, including a dedicated microphone button to activate voice controls for CarPlay and Android Auto. You can also customize your home screen with up to 3 pages of functions you want to access — choose among 22 different offerings, including a clock and your various audio sources. You can even upload a photo from a thumb drive to serve as your wallpaper on the bountiful 9" display.
When your smartphone is connected, this Alpine's ready to roll with your favorite streaming services, including Tidal. Pull up playlists and albums more quickly, and check out the information on the iLX-F509's gorgeous display.
Our customers are often very loud and clear about how much they miss volume knobs on today's stereos, especially those with touchscreens. Alpine's RUX-H02 Halo wireless level controller (sold separately) lets you mount a convenient knob nearly anywhere you like, thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity. You can add a rotary volume knob and subwoofer level controller without running additional wires for the ultimate mounting flexibility. Turn up the sound the old-school way!
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set to view a video on its screen.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- 9" hi-res capacitive touchscreen with adjustable vertical mounting positions and viewing angles
- high-resolution (1280x720 pixels) display
- fits single-DIN dash openings
- HD Radio tuner built-in
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming (external microphone included)
- Apple CarPlay compatible (wired and wireless)
- Android Auto compatible (wired and wireless)
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- Pandora, Spotify, and Tidal control with iPhone and Android
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, APE, and FLAC music files (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- plays AVC, FLV, H,264, MP4, MPEG-4, and MOV video files
- plays lossless FLAC audio files up to 96kHz/24-bit
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- 13-band parametric equalizer (Basic or Advanced)
- 6-channel time correction
- high- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- compatible with the optional Halo wireless level controller
- compatible with an optional 2-camera switcher
- inputs: 2 rear USB ports; rear HDMI input; rear auxiliary input; 2 camera inputs (RCA)
- outputs: rear HDMI output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to the parking brake is required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- built-in internal amp (16 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on a touchscreen
What's in the iLX-F509 package:
- iLX-F509 owner's manual
- 9" Touchscreen monitor
- Source unit
- Wiring harness (15A fuse)
- Preout harness
- iDatalink/Driver Recorder/Front Camera harness
- Camera input adapter
- Mic/SWC harness
- Surface-mount bracket
- Two-sided tape
- GPS antenna
- Self-adhesive mounting pad
- 3 Self-adhesive cable clamps
- 2 Rear covers
- HDMI connector clamp
- 4 Pan-head ISO screws (M5x8mm)
- 4 Counter-sunk ISO screws (M5x8mm)
- 3 Display screws (M5x8mm)
- 2 Hinge screws (M3x4mm)
- 2 Rear cover screws (M2.6x6mm)
- 4 Rectangle self-adhesive sheets
- 4 Square self-adhesive sheets
- 2 Round self-adhesive sheets
- 2 Semi-oval self-adhesive sheets
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.