Alpine HCE-TCAM1-WRA Spare Rear View Tire Back Up Camera for 07-Up Jeep Wrangler
Alpine HCE-TCAM1-WRA Spare Rear View Tire Back-Up Camera & Rear Light System for 07-Up Jeep Wrangler
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA has a 7-inch diameter footprint and fits directly onto the spare tire mount, along with the tire itself. The result is a clean, integrated look that eliminates the need to drill holes to mount the camera into the bumper. The 6.25" W x 2" H LED third brake light provides added safety, while an additional reverse LED light illuminates the camera's viewing angle for increased image visibility when your Wrangler is backing up. The optimized camera angle provides visibility for near and far objects behind your Jeep Wrangler, straight down and rear view (+5° up from horizontal, which can be displayed on a factory or aftermarket in-dash screen (sold separately).
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is ready for your off-road adventures. The camera is waterproof and dust-proof (at IP66 ratings), and the camera's angle is optimized for viewing both near and far objects. The camera housing has a matte black finish with gun metal gray powder coat accents. The HCE-TCAM1-WRA attaches to the spare tire mount and is fixed using the OEM lug nut or an aftermarket wheel lock for easy removal and quick wheel locking. It is compatible with most aftermarket and OEM wheels using the spare tire mount. Three mounting posts of varying lengths are included, so you can choose the correct one to fit the depth of your spare wheel/tire.
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is compatible with your factory Jeep screen. Use the ALP-HRN-CAMCH custom harness (sold separately) to connect the HCE-TCAM1-WRA to your Jeep's screen. After installation, the factory radio will require programming to activate the camera input. The programming can be performed by your local Jeep dealership.
- 2007-2017 Alpine Jeep Wrangler Spare Tire Mount Rear View Backup Camera & Light System
- Fits 2007-Up Jeep Wranglers (JK) and with most Aftermarket and factory wheels using spare tire mount
- Compatible with Alpine or Jeep factory screen (requires the ALP-HRN-CAMCH harness and activation of camera trigger when used with the factory screen)
- IP66 waterproof and dust-proof rugged camera system design
- Built-in brake and reverse lights for increased visibility
- Optimized camera angle for near and far objects
- Lug nut mounting for easy removal and wheel locking
- Three mounting posts included for wheel/tire depth
What is in the box:
- HCE-TCAM1-WRA owner's manual
- Spare tire mount backup camera
- 23' Connector cable
- 10" T-harness
- Camera base
- Mounting bracket
- 3 Mounting posts
- Rubber grommet
- 8 Machine screws
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Information
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California, to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.