Alpine R2-W12D4 Car Subwoofer 2250W Max 750W RMS 12" R-Series Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
Alpine R2-W12D4 2250W Max (750W RMS) 12" R-Series Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
The new 2022 R-Series subwoofers are here - drawing from decades of Subwoofer engineering experience. They deliver deep, clean, accurate bass and feature Alpine’s HAMR Surround for maximum cone excursion, delivering tons of bass output. The new ceramic dust cap is lightweight and rigid, keeping distortion at an absolute minimum. The enlarged motor structure ensures better woofer control for a strong, clean bass response.
- 12" Dual 4 ohm Type-R Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 2250watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 watts
- Recommended power range: 300 - 750W RMS
- CTA-2031 compliant power ratings
- Parabolic pulp/kevlar cone
- H.A.M.R. surround
- Polypropylene, mica, and talc dust cap
- Reinforced cone neck and spider joint
- Cast aluminum frame with integral shorting sleeve
- 8AWG push terminals with VC configuration jumpers
- 2.6" High excursion overhung voice coil
- 127 oz. Strontium ferrite segmented magnet
- Top-mount depth: 6-3/8"
- Cutout diameter: 10-7/8"
- Frequency Response: 24 - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.3dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 27Hz
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the R2-W12D4 package:
- R2-W12D2 owner's manual
- One 12" Dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- Two 3" jumper cables
- R-Series Subwoofer Application Guide
- Online product registration information
- Warranty Information
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.