Alpine S-SB10V 10" Vented Loaded Halo Enclosure with Alpine KTA-30MW Weather resistant Amplifier
Alpine S-SB10V Pre-Loaded S-Series 10-inch Subwoofer Enclosure
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. introduced a new sound system lineup for the Halo category that includes a 10-inch enclosure and remote bass knob. The enclosures are pre-loaded with S-Series and R-Series subwoofers.
This sound system was designed to complement the Halo display in both power and performance for a premium sound experience. With the new modular design, customers can enjoy a single box design but have a flexible upgrade path. A single box can be used, or two enclosures can be linked together with an optional kit to create a dual sub enclosure.
Enclosure Stacking Features
Unique to Alpine, the subwoofer 10-inch is available in a single or “linked” format with an optional mounting bracket. This innovative design allows the sound consumer the option to easily add more bass to their system.
The ported enclosure design delivers a higher total sound output for deep, powerful bass, reliable sound reproduction, and overall great sound quality. The 10-inch enclosure is tuned to 36 Hz is tuned to 35 Hz for optimized performance with Alpine’s S-and-R-Series subwoofers.
- S-SB10V Pre-Loaded S-Series 10-inch Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes S-W10D4 wired in parallel
- 600W RMS power handling
- 2Ω Impedance Ported enclosure design
- Frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- Vented enclosure tuning frequency: 36 Hz
- Dimensions 16-inch W x 12.6825-inch H x 14.5-inch D
What is in the S-SB10V box:
- Ported enclosure loaded with one S-W10D4 subwoofer driver
- Rubber flange protector (installed on the subwoofer)
Alpine KTA-30MW Mono Tough Power Pack Amplifier 200 RMS x 1 at 4-Ohms / 300 RMS x 1 at 2-Ohms
The KTA-30MW measures just 9-3/16” (W) x 1-5/8” (H) x 3-3/4” (D), so its small footprint lets it fit where most amplifiers won’t, like under the dash or in the glove compartment, installed under the dash of a side-by-side, placed in the saddlebag of a motorcycle, or used in other places where space is an issue.
- Alpine KTA-30MW
- Class D Monoblock Weather Resistant Power Pack Amplifier
- 300 Watts RMS X 1 @ 4 Ohms Power Handling
- 600 Watts RMS X 1 @ 2 Ohms Power Handling
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Frequency Response: 20-400 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 83dB
- Variable Low Pass filter 50-400Hz @ -24dB/Oct.
- Variable Bass Boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- Fuse Rating: 25A
- Weather-resistant (IP66 rating)
- Dynamic Peak Power (D.P.P.) technology intelligently adjusts the gain to automatically adapt to musical needs
- Dimensions: 7” W x 3.5” H x 1.25” D
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What is in the KTA-30MW box:
- Mono amplifier
- 14" Power/signal harness (26-pin connector on one end and bare wires + RCAs on other ends)
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length 3/4")
- Connection sheet
- Limited Warranty sheet
- KTA-30MW owner's manual
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov