Alpine S-W10D2 Car Subwoofer 1800W Max (600W RMS) 10" S-Series Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
Alpine S-W10D2 1800W Max (600W RMS) 10" S-Series Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
Alpine introduces the all-new S-Series Subwoofers; their unique design substantially improves bass output and provides installation versatility. Each S-Series subwoofer uses a custom-stamped steel frame and is available in twelve, ten, and eight-inch. These high-strength frames were designed to withstand the rigors of the improved S-Series motor. They have frame leg vents, a vented back plate to help cool the subwoofer voice coil and motor parts, and a shallow design to help fit in smaller spaces.
The S-Series Subwoofers incorporate two strontium ferrite magnets stacked together, providing increased motor strength and excursion, ultimately delivering an accurate bass to your music. The convenient push-type insert terminals with a dual voice coil jumper system will significantly reduce installation time. Just strip the speaker insulation at the wire end, then insert the bare wire into the hole of the spring-loaded push terminal. At the same time, the concealed mount gasket system creates a clean, finished appearance for any vehicle.
- 10" 2 ohm S-Series (Type-S) Subwoofer
- RMS Power Handling: 600 watts
- Peak Power Handling: 1800 watts
- Recommended power range: 250- 600W RMS
- Pulp/Kevlar Cone
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) Surround
- Progressive Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads
- Airflow Optimized Dual Flare Pole Vent
- High Strength Steel Frame Basket
- 8 AWG Push Terminals with VC Configuration Jumpers
- Dual Voice Coil
- High-Grade Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Top-mount depth: 4-11/16"
- Cutout diameter: 8-13/16
- Frequency Response: 26- 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.4dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 33 Hz
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- S-W10D2 owner's manual
- One 10" Dual 2-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- 1 Rubber concealing ring
- Two 3" jumper cables (each has a single banana connector on each end)
- Subwoofer Application Guide
- Online product registration information
- Warranty Information
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California, to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.