American Terminal AMPKIT0-50 0 Gauge AMP Kit
0 Gauge 50 Feet ( 25ft Red & 25 Black ) AWG Amplifier Install Wiring 6000W Amp Kit
American Terminal AMPKIT0-50 0 Gauge 50 Feet (25ft Red & 25 Black) AWG Amplifier Install Wiring 6000W Amp Kit
When it comes to complete installation wiring kits for your car, you will need the best affordable price that does not break the bank. What makes a great wire?
The thickness of the actual wire, not the insulation, is critical when it comes to transferring the extraordinary current of your audio system. With hundreds of strands of wire in one cable, you get an increased current flow and a higher amperage carrying capacity with a reduced cable size.
Tech insulation hinders electric current from exiting the wire prematurely which prevents electrocution and damage to components within the vehicle. Additionally, the insulation maintains the flexibility of the wire while preventing corrosion and damage in the hostile vehicle environment.
The wire is hefty and strong, but not overly shielded to increase its weight. A quality cable just feels right with a perfect size to weight ratio that leaves it easy to handle but rugged enough to perform its duties.
Installing a car amplifier is already enough of a job without having to worry about where to find the right wire and installation accessories. What you might not know is that there are some gimmicks being played by some companies and you could end up getting ripped off!
As an installer, I can tell you that I have seen both great and terrible wires in amp wiring kits. You do not want to end up frustrated or even have to cancel your installation because of a kit that lets you down.
This was created to provide quality components suited for the great majority of all amplifier installations at a very affordable price. You get the same great oversized cable at a much lower price.
This wire includes the "Value" components. A more affordable but still high-quality HOT cable, fuse holder, and gold-plated brass connectors are included. All power & ground cables are made with more metal strands
Amp wire will provide you with years of trouble-free operation. The last thing that you need is an insufficient power line for your new amplifier.
Fuse holders are devices for containing, protecting, and mounting fuses. Fuse holders come in two basic types, open or fully enclosed. Open fuse holder types are fuse clips, fuse blocks, sockets, and plug-on cap varieties. The fully enclosed variety may use a fuse carrier that is inserted into a holder or have other means to fully enclose the fuse.
This ANL fuse holder is constructed with very high-quality material with Gold Infuse. It can take 0-, 2-, or 4-gauge wire connections to give you the best safety for your car. This is solid rectangular construction, and it is designed and engineered in the USA. If you already need a high-quality Inline ANL Fuse Holder, this gold series is for you.
- Max Power: 6000 Watts
- Full Complete 0 Gauge Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- Super Durable Ultra Heat Resistant Wire Jacket
- Premium Twist-able Grade Interconnect Cables
- Red Power Wire: 0 Gauge 25 Feet CCA Heavy Duty Wire
- Black Ground Power Wire: 0 Gauge 25 Feet CCA High-Performance Wire
- Amp ANL Fuse
- 0 Gauge Fuse Holder
- Enable easy fuse installation and replacement
- Comprehensive line of fuse blocks
- Impact Resistant Snap-on Plastic Cover
- ANL Fuse Holder with ABS Cover
- Platinum-plated wiring terminals and accessories
- Durable finish and conductivity
- Easy Installation of multiple amplifier Combinations
- Well used in most vehicles, RVs, and marine applications, battery chargers, DC sound systems.
- It is made from durable materials
- The design is so easy for installations
- High-temperature resistant material ensures it is durable through tough conditions
- Compatible with Home line electrical panel
- For residential/commercial use to protect entire branch circuits
- Designed to protect against overloads and short-circuits
- Wire is Set to International Wire Gauge Standards
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov