Aston Element Bundle-Large Diaphragm, Active Moving Coil Studio Dynamic Condenser and RibbonTechnology Microphone
Aston Element Bundle-Large Diaphragm, Active Moving Coil Studio Dynamic Condenser and Ribbon Technology Microphone
The Aston Element is a large diaphragm, active moving coil studio microphone designed to deliver unparalleled performance, particularly on vocals and acoustic instruments. Its unique Ridyon™ capsule takes the best features of dynamic, condenser and ribbon mic technology, without the drawbacks each tend to suffer from, and rolls them all into a sleek, lightweight-yet-tough, beauty.
In true Aston tradition, pretty much everything about Element is proprietary, from the all-new capsule to the signal-smoothing, waveform contoured chassis and that cool purple badge, which glows reassuringly to indicate the presence of 48v phantom power. The included pop shield and shock mount are bespoke, highly effective and ingenious, attaching to Element in the blink of an eye. And the whole bundle costs less than some brands charge for their shock mount alone!
Even the way Element was developed was a world-first, with the final voicing decided by public vote, with more than 4000 early adopters participating in a series of blind listening tests of Element prototypes against other brands’ leading models.
The resulting masterpiece of microphone design features the widest frequency response of any electromagnetic (ribbon or moving coil) microphone ever made. Element is also the quietest (in a good way) studio microphone on the planet!
• Large diaphragm active moving coil studio microphone
• Tailored for vocals, acoustic instruments and electric guitars
• Voicing developed by public vote
• Specially developed Ridyon™ capsule combines the best
features of dynamic, condenser and ribbon mic technology
• World’s quietest microphone (NTi Audio tests)
• Widest frequency response of any electromagnetic (ribbon or
moving coil) microphone ever made
• Proprietary active circuitry
• Backlit LED logo badge confirms presence of 48v phantom
• Legendary Aston build quality
• Designed and developed in the UK
• Full 10 year warranty (requires registration)
Most importantly it sounds… incredible.
- Transducer Type Moving coil
- Directional Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response20Hz – 20kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level3.8 dBA (A-weighted)
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohmave. 12mV/Pa Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%132dB
- Product length163 mm / 6.4 in
- Product width58 mm / 2.28 in
- Product weight275g / 0.6 lb
The Element bundle comes supplied with an ingenious magnetic
pop shield and a proprietary design clip-on shock mount
developed specifically for Element.
Aston Element Pop Filter
The proprietary magnetic Pop Filter attaches to Element in a
split second to eliminate unwanted plosives and ‘esses’.
It automatically attaches in exactly the correct position for use,
and the magnets used to achieve this are shielded from the
mic’s capsule to ensure the audio remains completely free of
artefacts. You can turn the pop shield upside down on the mic
when recording instruments, so you don’t have to keep putting
it away between takes.
Aston Element Shock Mount
The specifically designed ergonomic Shock Mount clips quickly
and easily to your Element, and is extremely effective at
stopping unwanted vibrations reaching the mic.
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.