ASWC-1 Metra Axxess Universal OEM Steering Wheel Control Interface Module
Metra Axxess ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface AXSWC One Interface to Control Them All
Finally, a simple solution to retaining the steering wheel controls of a vehicle when installing an aftermarket stereo—introducing the Axxess ASWC from Metra Electronics. This universal steering wheel interface is brand new and designed to simplify the installer's life. Unlike other steering wheel interfaces, the ASWC-1 requires no manual programming. After making all the proper connections, this interface will automatically program itself with the new stereo and the vehicle—no more tedious programming of each button. The ASWC-1 has a LED status light that will flash according to the programming and inform you when the sync is done. It is simple. Just plug it in, and you are ready to go! Now installations can be faster, easier, and simpler! If you still prefer to do the programming manually, Axxess has left that as an option.
Ready for Any Aftermarket Stereo
No matter what type of vehicle or aftermarket stereo you plan to install, the ASWC-1 has you covered! It is fully compatible with Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and more. As long as the stereo has a wired steering wheel remote connection, the ASWC-1 will connect and interface with the vehicle. Plus, the Metra ASWC-1 can be updated. This means that the interface will never be outdated. For the simplest way to retain the steering wheel control in your car, choose the Axxess ASWC-1!
- Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface for Aftermarket Receivers
- Model: ASWC-1
- Does not require any programming
- Works with the 2013 Nissan Altima sedan
- Car stereo requires a wired steering wheel remote input
- Can be manually programmed to function the way that the user wants the device to function
- Designed for use with Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, Clarion, Jensen, Dual, Power Acoustik, Soundstream, Valor, Visteon, and more. (Contact us with your model if we didn’t list it).
- Automatically detects the vehicle OEM interface and will program itself to it
- Automatically detects the aftermarket radio and sets the steering wheel control functions
- The ASWC-1 programs itself to the components it is being installed with
- New LED with dual colors to make it easier to read the diagnostic feedback
- Updatable with a micro "B" connector (Metra update cable part number USB-MINI-CAB)
- The fastest and easiest way to retain steering wheel controls when installing an aftermarket stereo
Included in Package:
- ASWC-1 Interface
- 12 Pin Harness with Male 3.5mm Connector
- Female 3.5mm connector with brown and brown/white wires
- 12K Ohm Resistor
- Installation Manual
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California, to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.