Audio Control The Epicenter InDash In-Dash Bass Maximizer and Restoration Processor
Audio Control THE EPICENTER INDASH In-Dash Bass Maximizer and Restoration Processor (The Epicenter In-Dash)
If you want the best bass possible and a way to measure how loud your system is playing, The Epicenter InDash car audio processor is the perfect product for you. The Epicenter InDash is an expert combination of bass enhancement circuits, a microphone, and a 160-dB SPL (sound pressure level) display. The display will show real-time SPL or hold the highest value so you can show your friends. It will also display voltage so you can monitor your vehicle’s electrical systems. With AudioControl’s unique Para-Bass equalization control, you select the frequency and bandwidth for the enhanced bass action. The Epicenter InDash car audio processor gives you great bass and a way to see the result.
The Epicenter InDash uses AudioControl’s bass restoration circuitry, which adds lower octaves of bass to any performance auto sound system. In addition, The Epicenter InDash includes AudioControl’s Para-Bass equalization, which allows the user to fine-tune the bass response to their specific vehicle. The net result is more bass…louder.
In addition to allowing users to maximize their bass response, the new The Epicenter InDash offers a specially designed microphone mounted on the front panel that can measure up to 160 dB. The SPL is then shown on an LED display on the front panel of The Epicenter InDash. Optionally, users of The Epicenter InDash may select to see their SPL measurement constantly updating or in a peak hold mode. The display also will show the system's power voltage with a one-tenth-volt resolution.
All AudioControl autosound components are backed by our industry-leading FIVE-year parts and labor warranty when installed by an authorized dealer.
- Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor
- 160dB microphone
- In-dash design
- Switchable backlight illumination color(blue or red)
- SPL Display
- ParaBASS Equalization
- Speaker-level or line-level inputs
- Unique bass restoration circuit
- Battery voltage indicator
- Frequency Response: 10-100,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >130 dB
- Maximum Output: 13.5V RMS
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"W x 5"D x 1"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (*when installed by an authorized AudioControl dealer)
What is in the The Epicenter InDash package:
- The Epicenter InDash owner's manual
- In-Dash Bass Restoration Processor
- 2 Mounting brackets
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.