For Dodge Dakota 2011 6000K LED Headlight High-Low H13 9008
H13 9008 LED Headlight Conversion Kit
LED Headlights (Light-Emitting Diode) are the latest technology in headlights systems. LED Headlights will provide you with a substantial light output increase on your vehicle, enhancing security & visibility. LED lights are very energy-efficient and will last you a lot longer. Easy, plug, and play, an installation that can be done at home in less than 30 minutes. With instant technology, LED headlights are becoming more and more popular. LED Kit has everything you need to make the switch from Halogens or HID to the Newer and best lighting option of LED. LEDs compared to HID or Halogens are the most reliable option with a One-Piece design this is truly the best Plug-n-Play option. This LED kit has an instant function no need for a warm-up time like HIDs. The LED kit has a built-in fan for cooling and a built-in controller.
- 2 x Advanced Technology Premium LED Bulbs
- 2 x Premium Waterproof LED Drivers
- Solid Aluminum Design w/ Built-In Micro-Fan
- Increase visibility with bright LEDs up to 300%
- Lasts up to 10x longer than halogen bulbs
- Easy-to-install Plug-n-Play connections
- 6000K White Color Temperature
- Guaranteed fitment
- ISO 9001-2000 certified
- 100% street legal
- 6,000K Temperature
- Works with daytime running lights
- 100% water, shock, dust, and rumble-proof
- Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb, Energy efficient
- Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current Driver Chip
As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicle's lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports, and wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
Our LEDs Come in a 6,000K Temperature which is the brightest of White colors available.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov