HID Digital H11-12000K Xenon High Intensity Discharge Conversion Kit with Digital Ballasts
H11 Digital HID Xenon Headlight Conversion Kit
The Digital HID Headlights (High-Intensity-Discharge) Kit has everything you need to make the superior switch from Halogens to HID lighting with the best visibility for those dark nights. The HID Headlights is an extremely popular option for headlights systems. This Kit comes with our Standard Slim 35W DC Ballast.
- Power Wattage/Voltage 35w/12V
- Average/Max Current 4.2A/8.2A
- Operating Temperature -40 to 105
- HID's are 5x brighter and last 3 times longer than your factory Halogen Bulbs.
- 100% plug-n-play
- 15-20 minute install time
- 5 Different color options are available 12,000k being the brightest.
- Two HID bulbs along with Two DC Ballasts
- Operating Temp: -40F to 150F
- True colors, not green or purple
- Ceramic based bulbs for long life
- Easy to install, plug-n-play, no modification required
- Sealed vacuum induction xenon gas produces over 2.5x bulb life, without fading!
- Optional upgrades include a Relay/Anti-Flicker harness or Error Warning Cancellers
Our Relay/Anti-Flicker Harness is an optional upgrade, but we do Recommend purchasing for all Cars and Trucks. The Relay/Anti-Flicker Allows you to run a power source from your car battery directly to your HID Bulbs. This helps prevent the Flickering of your HID bulbs due to low power from your Factory Wiring Harness.
Error Warning Cancellers prevent those annoying error signs on your dash saying your headlight is out. We Highly RECOMMEND purchasing Error Warning Cancellers for all cars. The following Car Manufacturers are Required to have this Canceller.
The HID upgrade kits offered are not street legal in the united state as a direct replacement for the halogen lighting systems. Kits are currently sold only for export only. Please check local laws regarding automotive lighting in your area. If your HID products are not legal for street use in your area, they should only be used for off-road or show use. We assume no responsibility if despite our warning kits are used in an illegal manner.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov