Mackie ProFX30v3 30-Channel 4-Bus FX Mixer with USB
Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialed up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis. Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60 dB of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192 kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools First and Waveform OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included. Legendary performance for stage, studio, and beyond – ProFXv3 Series Mixers.
Onyx Mic Preamps
Mic preamps matter a lot and Mackie's renowned Onyx mic preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60 dB of gain mean tons of headroom and crystal-clear sound even with gain-hungry mics.
GigFX High-Resolution Effects Engine
FX is in the name so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finished touch to a vocal or kicking up drama of your podcast.
2x4 192 kHz USB Recording
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192 kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
Pro Tools First and Waveform OEM Software Included
Great hardware needs great software. With every ProFXv3 mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-in bundles.
An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in that channel by keeping louder audio in check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
Latency-Free Direct Monitoring
When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins, etc.? ProFXv3 makes it easy with a dedicated control that allows you to blend between your DAW audio and directly from the channel input.
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- Equipped with 2 Onyx mic pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- With 24 different FX options adding some drama to your sound is easy
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/192 kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in the mixer
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- 2-band EQ (80 Hz and 12 kHz) on channels 1/2
- Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filters and 48v phantom power on all mic channels
- Line inputs on channel 3/4
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 5/6
- Headphones output with separate level and blend control
- Legendary Mackie “built-like-a-tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Type:Analog Mixer with USB Interface
- Channels:30 (22 x mono, 4 x stereo)
- Computer Connectivity:USB (2 x 4)
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Faders:30 x 60mm Faders
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 23 x XLR (mic)
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Inputs - Line:20 x 1/4", 6 x 1/4" (3 x stereo), 1 x 1/8" (stereo)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (L/R), 2 x 1/4" (control room)
- Outputs - Other:4 x 1/4" (sub group out)
- Aux Sends:1 x FX Send (post), 2 x Monitor Send (pre), 1 x Monitor Send (pre/post)
- Send/Return I/O:1 x 1/4" (FX send), 3 x 1/4" (monitor send)
- Busses/Groups:2 x Sub Group
- Inserts:22 x 1/4" (channel)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- EQ Bands:3-band EQ with Variable Mid Frequency (mic channels), 100Hz Low-cut Filter
- Signal Processing:16 x Channel Compressors
- Effects: GigFX Engine: Reverbs, Chorus, Delay, Flange, Auto-Wah
- Software: Waveform OEM DAW, FX Plug-in Collection
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:26.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2051304-00
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.