MR DJ DSLT14 1000 feet
1/4" 1000’ split loom tube polyethylene pe high temperature DJ, automotive, marine, industrial electrical wire & cable conduit
MR DJ DSLT14 1000 feet, 1/4" 1000’ split loom tube polyethylene pe high temperature DJ, automotive, marine, industrial electrical wire & cable conduit
High-Quality Commercial Grade Split loom tubing is standard wire split loom and the most used for organizing and protecting wire runs. The split that runs along the whole length of the loom makes wire insertion easy and, once the wire run is inserted, the split remains closed. This standard loom will work with various automotive, marine, and industrial wiring applications. Polyethylene slit loom has become one of the most popular conduits for holding groups of wires in position and protecting the wires against abrasion and crushing. When bent or twisted, the split basically remains closed. Quality control throughout its extrusion allows uniform thickness for the entire run length.
Polyethylene Split Loom Tubing Has Become One of The Most Popular Conduits for Holding Groups of Wires in Position and Protecting the Wires Against Abrasion or Crushing. Our Braided Cable Sleeping Wrap Resistant to Various Abrasions, Reduce Damage, Suitable for Various Electric Insulation, Efficiently Arranges and Protects the Cables, Ensures the Cable Management to Be Neat and Clean/Insulation Sealing Wear-Resistant
- Color: Black.
- Materials: Polyethylene
- Operating Temperature Range: -40˚ To 200˚F (-40˚C To 93˚C)
- Our wire loom is made of 100% new and high-quality polyethylene
- The Split That Runs Along the Whole Length of The Loom Makes Wire Insertion Easy and Once the Wire Run Is Inserted, The Split Remains Closed.
- Perfect for Holding Groups of Wires in Position and Protecting the Wires Against Abrasion or Crushing.
- Ideal for Various Automotive, Home, Marine, Industrial Wiring Applications, Etc. …
- Ribbed Design Allows for A Flexible Tube That Is Easy to Install
- Practical Design the Split That Runs Along the Whole Length of The Loom Makes Wire Insertion Easy and Once the Wire Run Is Inserted, The Split Remains Closed
- When Bent or Twisted, The Split Remains Closed
- Resistant to Abrasion, Gasoline, Oil, And Many Other Chemicals
- Great for Wrapping Power/Ground Cable
- Protect Cables from Wear & High Temperature
- Prolong the Service Life of The Cable
- Very Easy to Bend
- Very High Abrasion, Impact, and Shock Resistance
- Flexible Ribbed Tube Design for clean and easy install
- Oil, Gasoline, and abrasion-resistant
- High Flexibility & Fatigue Life, Allows for A Flexible Tube That is Easy to Bend and Installs
- Our split loom is split and easy to put wires in.
- Our split loom tubing is thick enough to provide full protection for the wires
- Our split wire loom is used to protect electrical wiring in industry, automotive, home & office
- Our wire loom tubing is resistant to abrasion & harmful chemicals corrosion. Good chemical stability
- Our wire protector tubing is used to wrap wires and make cables wires neat and orderly