PAC SWI-RC Steering Wheel Control Interface SWI-RC-1
PAC SWI-RC1 Steering Wheel Control Interface retain the factory steering wheel audio controls
Control functions such as volume, mode, and track on most Pioneer, Sony, JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Blaupunkt, Jensen, Dual, Advent, OEM, Valor, and Visteon radios equipped with a wired remote control input.
- Retains steering wheel control functions when replacing the factory radio
- Retains programming even if the vehicle's battery is disconnected
- Quick and easy pre-programmed button function by DIP switch selection
- Works on Analog (resistive) and Data SWC systems
- For vehicles with CAN-Bus, GMLAN, CLASS II, LIN-Bus, I-BUS, or analog SWC
- Supports classic, SWI-RC style button programming
- Customizable button functions (short press/long press/button reassignment)
- Provides 2 amp, 12volt accessory output (CAN-Bus, LAN, and Class II applications)
- Compatible with all late-model brands of radios with 3.5mm or two-wire connections
- The aftermarket radio MUST be equipped with a wired remote input (3.5mm headphone style jack or Blue/Yellow wire) to be compatible (ex. a port or wire on the back of the radio labeled W/R, REM, Wired Remote, Remote, Rem Cont, etc.). If the radio does not have a wired remote input, you will need to use the SWI-X.
- Not compatible with Kenwood models: KDC-X598, KDC-BT318U, KDCBT-758-HD, KDCBT-558U & KDC-X798. These models must be used with the SWI-CP5.
- Clarion model CZ500 does not support remote Bluetooth controls
- JVC model numbers KW-NT1 and KW-NT3HDT do not support Presets Up and Down from steering wheel controls
- Pioneer AVIC-Fxxx radios do not interpret radio preset-seeking commands. This is a limitation of the radio, not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer.
- Pioneer radios with Bluetooth features, the steering wheel controls will not adjust the phone call volume. The phone call volume must be adjusted on the face of the radio. This is a limitation of the radio, not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer.
- Only the AVIC-Z110BT, Z120BT, Z130BT, Z140BH, and the AVIC-X920BT, X930BT, and X940BT will support the Voice Recognition function via wired remote input.
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.