Samson Concert 288x Handheld Dual-Channel Rackmount Wireless Microphone System
Samson SWC288XHQ8-K Handheld Dual-Channel Rackmount Wireless Microphone System
The Concert 288x Dual-Channel Handheld System offers premium sound and flawless wireless performance for two vocalists. It's perfect for singers, business presentations, houses of worship, Q&A sessions, and educational events. A simple setup with a one-touch scan, a convenient half-rack receiver, and premium Q8x handheld dynamic microphones make the Concert 288x an ideal choice for two-mic wireless applications.
- For Two Presenters or Performers
- 2 x Handheld Transmitter/Mics
- Q8x Dynamic Supercardioid Mic Capsules
- True-Diversity 2-Channel Receiver
- 8 hours on Two AA Batteries
- The microphones are optimized for vocal clarity and speech intelligibility.
- Both mics offer a variable mic input gain control.
- The handle design helps lessen handling noise.
- One-touch scan selects the clearest frequency in your performance space.
- True RF Diversity design provides 300' of clear wireless reception.
- The receiver is equipped with separate volume controls for each mic.
- Two balanced XLR outputs allow you to route the individual mic signals to two separate mixers or PA channels.
- 1/4" unbalanced mix output combines both mic signals into a single output.
- Tone key and auto mute technology prevent undesired noise and interference when the transmitter is out of range.
This product can expose you to, known to the State of California, to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.